Practice post

Hi everyone!
In today's practice post I'm going to write about sharing personal information on internet, and about sharing sensible data in social network. We all must know already that everything that's posted online is going to be there forever, no matter what says the 'terms and conditions' of any website.
We have shared too much info along our own history of internet than we would like to admit, but if we know now that we can't erase it, any information that is not posted already is a treasure. I personally don't recommend at all post anything in new platforms that shares your routines, residence, hobby's place, or work. I've enjoyed a lot Instagram lately, buy i lie on my current location posts' and I don't share my real name or behaviour patterns - all that info that we share in Instagram is sold, so be prudent and try to avoid being tracked-. One of my last advice is that please, don't post any information or pictures of underage relatives, anywhere!!

Comentarios

  1. I put my real adress on internet, I'm so stupid :(

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I think you have reason, it´s weird sharing a lot of personal information.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. It's very important to be able to diference when can we publish personal information, and when not. I also disable the GPS for social media on my phone so that it doesn't saves it without my permission.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I agree with you Alicia, we need to be more careful with the information that we post online :O

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares